Sunday, March 17, 2013

Loving Words

Loving Words~English
Vertris Pacificis~Latin
Mots d' Amor~French
Palabras de Amor~Spanish
Amare Parole~Italian
No matter how you say it, it is important to say them (loving, kind, caring, soothing, sweet & inspiring words) everyday and many times a day!  With that in mind I felt it important  to kick off your week with Paraules d' Amor from me to you. On a weekly basis, every Sunday I will post words that will fill your heart with love!  I pray it puts a smile on your face & you think about them throughout your week!


I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry.  And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different me & you~                        Colin Raye


Have a beautiful week full of love, peace, joy & Many Blessings~
*****

Thank you for stopping by Atir Inspired Decor~AID
GRAB A NICE DRINK SIT BACK & BROWSE ~Atir Inspired Decor ~AID~  IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS I  WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM SO PLEASE BE KIND & LEAVE ONE OR MORE IF YOU LIKE~ I WOULD ALSO BE HONORED IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF ~Atir Inspired Decor~AID~ too!

sunday_button_feat



4 comments:

  1. beautiful words thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! thanks for the refreshing reminder...we could all use that now and then. new follower via the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya doll! Hopping over to follow you back from The Wild and WOnderful World of Gingerssnaps! What a cute blog! Love the handmade glass! Reminds me of a giant hand blown glass sculpture,in the Atlantis Resort in The Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thanks for stopping at my blog, following you back. What a lovely post, looking forward to reading more. x

    ReplyDelete

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs