Saturday, March 2, 2013

2012 YEAR ONE + MY FAVORITE POSTS

I WAS FEATURED AT:

Featured at Time For You
Atir Inspired Decor is one year old today!  I can not believe it!
I have learned so much from many wonderful ladies out there and I also, know I have so much more to learn but stick with me I'll get there~
It has been so much fun looking back at the year and I see how much I have grown in my posts & what and how I share with you.
Here are my favorite posts from this past year I hope you enjoy looking at them again~
These are my favorite lamps, I bought these at Goodwill and I am so glad I brought them home they were originally whiteish they went through many transformations first silver, gold, cream and finally brown!
Here is my trash gone pretty post, where I show you how I changed this old bakers rack  into a pretty little cubby to house my trash can which is normally just plain & not very attractive.  Not any longer~
My beautiful mothers maiden name means swan. I have a love of swans because of it, these are part of my collection.  They once were clear glass & in this post I show you my addiction to "leafing" I copper leafed these~
Imagine these orange & brown.  I used a Clorox bleach pen to change the color of these pretty flocked cushions which I purchased at my favorite thrift store new & still in their original package for $2.00 each.  I was pleasantly surprised when they turned out green~
I am very proud of this Family Crest that I designed.  It includes my husbands monogram & a symbol from his fathers family crest as well as from his mothers, my fathers crest & mothers too.  It is my dream to design these for other people since they have so much meaning and they include both sides of the family~

This was my fall mantle. It was so pretty I  was really hesitant about removing it but of course I am glad that I finally did because my Christmas mantle was prettier~

Here is the platter turned chalk board I love all the curves on this platter, when I purchased it after Christmas several years ago it was chippy & scratched & now it is so pretty & sits on our bar~
In this post I show you that I hand painted 2 of these rugs & they are still holding up awesome especially since I sprayed them with vinegar (I did not mention that on this post) to help set them & keep them from fading & bleeding~

Awh...Our best work yet!  My husband & I ripped up the carpet & laid down  unfinished wood treads that we stained, bull nosed & painted ourselves. SO much work but SO worth it~
My vintage stool re-do.  I sanded re upholstered & glued this now beauty in one day.  I am so happy how it turned out & we now use it everyday when I cook the angels will sit & watch me or keep me company~

And finally this is my Christmas tree collection that I have collected through out the years, what makes it so special is that my beautiful mommy also collected Christmas trees with me.  I wish I could have some of hers but my father won't let them go~

Thank you, so much for sticking with me through out this year of growth it has been a grand pleasure meeting & making some very special bonds with some of my followers.  I will never forget my very first followers I was thrilled beyond belief and as it grew my heart grew with it, but I  must say I was praying that I would have had at least 100 followers by my first year.  As you can see I don't but the followers I do have I appreciate every singe one of you & I thank you from the bottom of my blogging heart.  Stick with me I know I will only improve & if any of you have ideas, suggestions or comments please let me know I want to post things that people will be drawn to read & see~
*****
Thank you for stopping by Atir Inspired Decor~AID
GRAB A NICE DRINK SIT BACK & BROWSE Atir Inspired Decor ~AID~  IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS I  WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM SO PLEASE BE KIND & LEAVE ONE OR MORE IF YOU LIKE~ I WOULD ALSO BE HONORED IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF ~Atir Inspired Decor~AID~ too!

Simply Sweets by HoneybeeC&LSatbutton2Polkadot PrettiesOr so she saysapinchofjoy.commop it up mondays


11 comments:

  1. Nina,
    Congrats on your one year! Lots of great projects but my favorite is the stairs that you and your hubby did. Fantastic job and it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jana, 1 Year wow, I did it!! Thank you, for taking the time to comment on my blog I appreciate it so much~
      Blessings+

      Delete
  2. fabulous happy happy 1 yr to your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also, I thank you for being such an awesome follower!
      Blessings+

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on one year of blogging! Glad to meet you and look forward to following you. I celebrated my blog's one year in October of 2012 and I was just in awe of how far I'd come. Here's to a great year 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa,
      Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog birthday~Happy Birthday to you too! I have sooo much to learn yet. I wish there were someone out there that would teach classes (that I could understand) =o) I know if I were taught I could pick it up pretty quickly & help my little blog GROW!!
      Thanks again~

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I appreciate you taking the time to wish my blog a Happy Birthday! Thank you
      Blessings+

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to AID. I have enjoyed following your blog this past year and I look forward to many more great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another AWESOME follower! Thank you for taking the time to visit & leave me comments! It has been one fun year & I thank you & all my followers!
      Blessings+

      Delete

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs