Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Decor~ Kitchen

I decided to kick off our Christmas home tour in the kitchen, I thought I would go with a natural elegant look.  This is what I put on the kitchen table, I can remember the time my beautiful mother & I found these trees we were so giddy with delight because they were on sale, I think we paid $1.00 for the small clear one and $2.00 for the green one.  The vases are semi homemade, I bought the vases at a thrift store for $1.00 each, the pedestals were from our wedding, I knew I would really put them to use more if I 'married' these two~hehe, get it? and I do I use them all the time through out the house~
 The Island~I need to keep this rather simple & easy to move as we use this island everyday to prep our food. I love his large pine cone, I bought it in Amish country for $1.00  few years ago.  Under the cloche with a few more cones it looks better than ever~
A very  simple tree, from my mom~
A beautiful wreath from my mommy~
It makes me so happy when I see things that my beautiful mommy has made me through out the years, at the same time it makes me sad, because I miss her so much~
*************************************************
GRAB A NICE DRINK SIT BACK & BROWSE ~AtirInspiredDecor~ I LOVE COMMENTS SO PLEASE BE KIND & LEAVE ONE OR MORE IF YOU LIKE~ I WOULD ALSO BE HONORED IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER OF ~AtirInspiredDecor~

{nifty button}I Heart Nap Time

Check me out Saturdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs