Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blog-A-Pal-Loosa Day 5

I am so impressed with the talent that I have seen thus far from all of these very talented women that are participating in Blog-A-Pal-Loosa. Look what you can win~ I think this pinafore is so sweet, I hope I win it for my niece! =0)


Today's giveway for Blog-A-Pal-Loosa is from A Jennuine Life for a custom reversible pinafore!



Jenn will handcraft an adorable reversible pinafore for the little girl in your life sized between 6 months and 6T.


The winner will get to choose colors, fabrics and details like a ruffled embellishment or pockets for stashing treasures.
Thank You & Many Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs