Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Took A Little Trip

I recently went on a trip to see my best friends that I miss so very much, I got to see all of them and even had the pleasure to see some of their children...FUN!  A few months ago my friend Daisy asked me to do something with one of her son's room and if I had time her living area also.  Well I had time and I did both rooms & even got her started on her master bedroom!  Woo Hoo~
This is what her son's room looked like before, the whole arrangement would not allow for a good flow~ The bed is pushed up against the wall & it made it hard to make each day. Notice the bookshelves in the second picture I made some big changes there too.

                                                                       BEFORE~
                                                   Can you tell he loves Dr. Seuss?

DURING~


                                                                    ~AFTER~


It flows so much better now and he is able to play on either side of his bed, he also has a small work table on the left side of the bed that he uses to do his homework.  I had one of my other besties Maria as my "assistant" we had so much fun. She & I worked so hard & fast because we wanted to do this while Daisy & her family were at a birthday party. Whew, we almost made it but when they arrived home they were so happy to see some changes going on & got in on the fun and helped us a bit.  Poor Daisy pulled a muscle in her back taking her younger son out of the car so she took it easy & sorted toys to donate.  Daisy's son walked into his room & noticed every thing I did he even noticed that I de-cluttered & re-arranged his bookshelf.  He is soooo smart!  I think on my next visit I will need to do her younger son's room as he has outgrown his toddler bed & wants something new she told me the name but I am not able to recall what it was he wants I think it is some sort of children's super hero.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Please let me know what you think maybe you would have done something different.

Thank you & Many Blessings~

1 comment:

Receiving comments is like receiving a great big gift! I LOVE gifts so please leave me some love~Thank YOU

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs